Sunday, July 4, 2010

Two years beautiful!

Our little daughter is now 2! It seems like she's been two for awhile because she is so grown up, but as of a month ago, it is official! She is tiny as always---as of this week she is now 22 pounds--an accomplishment for her. Her favorite foods are fruit snacks, vegan maccaroni and cheese, salsa, soup,refried beans and anything spicy. She loves playing with her babies, her brother's action figures (all of which she calls "good guy"), she loves jumping, dancing, singing (especially the "Hello Song") She also loves laying on the ground on her belly and coloring. She's been trying to potty-train herself for several months now, but I've been resisting. She can say ANYTHING! The boys love playing "parrot" with her and having her copy them. We often describe her to others as having enough personality for 3 kids. She loves getting into things (especially the cleaning supplies and my makeup). She's tough and loves action, but she also loves giving kisses and hugs. She's one special little girl and we are so grateful to have her in our family!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: our beautiful girl
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A digital slideshow by Smilebox

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Sooooo Sweet! Love it! It was so good to talk to you today. I really do miss you tons. I still say you're the reason I'm where I am today. Love ya, girl!

Chalan said...

Wow, I can't believe she is 2!! crazy!! She is so cute- sounds like she keeps you busy:) Hope you enjoy the end of your summer!